April 22, 2012

New Mesh Fashion Releases from Inga Wind

Usually I take photos of myself wearing the outfits that I feature here. This time, I'm just going to repost Inga Wind's own package photos. Her models and poses are totally cute and well-suited to the perky fun style of her latest offerings. Yes, I've tried them all on and they look as good if not better than the package shots.

Inga readily admits that the underlying meshes are templates so you may see the basic structure of the tops, skirts or whatevers show up elsewhere. It's what she does with her own textures that make these outfits sparkle. My two faves in this are Ashi and Katya. All are available in various color ways. Prices range from $300 - $400L but you can usually get them for 1/2 price if you belong to Inga's group "Wind". Click on the photo to see full-size.

SLURL to Inga Wind Clothing






No comments:

Post a Comment

All thoughts are welcome.