March 26, 2011

New Dresses from Inga Wind - Keisy

Inga Wind has just released her Keisy complete outfit in 4 new colors -- blue, silver, sand and my fave color PINK!!! Yay!!! What I really like about Keisy is that even though there is a lace texture layer on top and bottom of the skirt & dress prims, they don't compete with the main prims for attention in SL.

You really have to see this outfit in-world to appreciate the details. It's an embroidery festival! And did I mention I love pink??

Keisy comes with both cocktail and formal lengths as shown plus basic matching heels and a cute little hairpiece. Price is normally $1250L but Inga's group member price is $650L.

Hair is Pya by Damselfly, skin and shape are by me. :)

Inga Wind Clothing SLURL

No comments:

Post a Comment

All thoughts are welcome.