September 29, 2020

FurtaCor fashion group goes rogue

 I've been a member of the FurtaCor VIP group for a few years now but today I just left it. Why? Because the owner has turned it into a vendor free-for-all. Instead of just being focused on her products, Marinahh Mayako has opened the group up to god knows how many vendors. Instead of being focused on her products, I'm now getting group notices from what seems like dozens of different vendors.

Designers, if you want to be a multi-brand outlet, don't mess with your core group.

I'm done with FurtaCor. And they actually made cool stuff for reasonable prices. :(

===

UPDATE: The owner contacted me and said the FurtaCor VIP group is for spam and she has a group just for her shop. I know. I was in both. The shop group ( :::FurtaCor:::Gifts and Discounts) is not worth joining either.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All thoughts are welcome.